A Message from Mrs. Tricia Garcia-Choudary, Alumni Council Chair
Dear fellow graduates,
I am truly honored by the opportunity to serve as the chair of the School of Nursing Alumni Council. It is my pleasure, along with the Alumni Council members to represent you – the more than 12,000 strong nursing alumni of UT Health San Antonio.
It is my pleasure to introduce the distinguished 2021-2022 School of Nursing Alumni Council members:
- Dr. Lorraine R. Barton, Class of 2003, 2018
- Dr. Toni L. Brent, Class of 2011
- Mrs. Nicolette L. Camarano, Class of 2018
- Mr. Christian W. Doll, Class of 2011
- Mrs. Tricia Garcia-Choudary, Class of 2014
- Mr. James P. Halloran, Jr., Class of 1984, 1989
- Mrs. Shanae L. Rhodes, Class of 2016
- Lt. Col. Steve Soliz, Class of 1992
- Mrs. Laura F. Valdes, Class of 2000, 2016
- Mr. Amir A. Zakaria, Class of 2018
The School of Nursing Alumni Council’s mission is to support the mission and goals of the UT Health San Antonio School of Nursing, to represent the voice of nursing alumni, and to serve as an advisory council to develop alumni initiatives at the school, department and program level.
Being a member of the UT Health family comes with a sense of pride for our beloved alma mater. It is the goal of your Alumni Council to develop exciting opportunities for you to get involved in. I would like to challenge you to think of ways you can give back to UT Health – through event attendance, student involvement and philanthropy.
To learn how to get involved in the Alumni Council and to submit a nomination, please reach out to our Alumni Engagement Team at email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for your support as we build greater engagement.
Tricia Garcia-Choudary, MPH, BSN, RN
Alumni Council Chair
School of Nursing