3/19/20 | Preparation for Work from Home
As we prepare plans to work from home, below are the guidelines you need to read through and provide responses as requested. Complete this spreadsheet for your area.
Working from home will not occur until we receive UT Health leadership approval.
Below is what practice operations needs from you NOW, to advance and expedite our work-from-home plan.
1. Confirm your Schedulers, BCs, and Surgery Schedulers (on this spreadsheet) that will:
- Work from Home (Off-Site):
- Ensure they meet the technology requirements; those without connectivity will remain on-site.
- All necessary instructions will be sent to those identified to work from home
- Work In the Clinic (On-site)
2. Identify a rotation schedule for each role by placing a 1, 2, 3, etc. next to each name (NOTE: schedulers will not rotate due to the relocation of their equipment).
- For example:
- Work from Home BCs – 1, 2, 3
- Work in Clinic BCs – 1, 2, 3
3. Identify a lead member of your personnel (supervisor, lead scheduler, lead BC, etc.) who will be responsible, to you, for monitoring productivity of off-site personnel.
- List their name
- List their position
- Provide their contact information
4. Identify your strategic clinic partner to help us as we identify staffing needs across the practice plan.
- For example
- Radiology and Orthopedics
- Urology and Surgery
- Verde Hills PCC and Shavano Park PCC
5. Complete these forms for all employees identified for Work From Home (Manager, Director, and Senior Director approvals required)
Consider this the staffing plan until you hear otherwise from UTHP Practice Operations
As always, let us know if you have any questions.
Jeanette J. Hernandez | Director of Practice Operations