6/9/20 | 3:30 pm | Safety training available for employees returning to work
The Office of Human Resources has worked with Dr. Michael Charlton, Environmental Health and Safety Assistant Vice President, and Dr. Jason Bowling, Associate Professor of Infectious Diseases, to develop a Return to Campus Safety course, University Safety Measures – COVID-19 Return to Campus.
This course will inform UT Health San Antonio employees about COVID-19-related safety measures that have been enacted across the institution. The training is available to everyone. Employees currently working off-campus are highly encouraged to take the course prior to returning to campus or if they recently returned to the UT Health San Antonio campus.
Access the Course
To start the online training:
- Choose a browser and navigate to utsystem.skillport.com
- Select your home institution in the drop-down list: “The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio”
- Log in with your UT Health San Antonio username and password
- To locate the course, choose one of the following options:
- On the main page, scroll down to find featured content; click on the course titled “University Safety Measures – COVID-19 Return to Campus”
- Locate and click on the Search Content box in the upper right corner; type in “University Safety Measures” and click on the Custom tab
- Select the course by clicking the name
- Click the launch button to start the course
For detailed instructions, visit: https://infosec.uthscsa.edu/security-awareness-training-skillport.
For Technical Support, please contact the IMS Service Desk at 210-567-7777.
If you have questions or concerns regarding Return to Campus safety measures, talk to your supervisor or visit the following sites.
- Environmental Health & Safety: https://uthealthsa.sharepoint.com/Facilities/Pages/EHS.aspx
- Employee Health & Wellness Clinic: https://wellness360.uthealthsa.org/
- UT Health COVID-19 Website: https://www.uthscsa.edu/notices/coronavirus-update
- CDC COVID-19 Website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- UT EAP: https://uthealthsa.sharepoint.com/HR/Pages/UTEAP.aspx