11/12/20 | 9:45 am | Be Sure to Participate in Your Daily Health Check to Keep You and Our Campus Safe
Our organization requires daily health monitoring for all faculty, staff, students and residents before arriving on campus to ensure they are free of any symptoms potentially related to COVID-19. Daily health monitoring plays an important part in keeping our community safe.
When on campus, please remember these important safety protocols that you should follow to ensure your own safety and the safety of our campus:
- Stay home if you are feeling sick or have any symptoms. Quick and easy COVID-19 testing has been established for you at Wellness 360. It’s essential that anyone with any symptoms (fever, cough, chills, change in taste or smell) stay home and contact the hotline at (210) 450-8000 for assistance.
- If you live with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, stay home and contact the hotline at (210) 450-8000.
- Assess yourself for any symptoms every day and use one of our self-screening stations located throughout our campuses to monitor temperature. To make this easier, click this video link UT Health San Antonio Temperature Self-Screening Stations on how to properly use the temperature self-screening stations. Not all screening stations are manned with human screeners so it is incumbent on all of us to use these tools daily.
- Face masks are required at all times in all public spaces on campus. Always wear your mask when entering and leaving work area or building.
- Remain diligent with hand hygiene.
- Observe 6-foot personal distancing when in public.
These measures are in place so that we can lower the risk of coronavirus transmission and help to ensure the safety of our campus community. We all have personal responsibility to comply and together, we can stop the spread.