July 23, 2021 | COVID-19 testing is available
Dear UT Health San Antonio community:
As the demand for COVID-19 testing increases, we are providing instructions for convenient COVID-19 testing at Wellness 360, which serves as the Employee and Student Health Center, through the School of Nursing.
- If you are symptomatic (headache, fever chills, upper respiratory symptoms, loss of smell or taste) and need a COVID-19 test, please stay at home and e-mail COVIDemail@example.com. A team member will get back to you with further instructions.
- Tests are available between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. Monday through Friday for students and employees.
- If you are a provider and need an urgent COVID-19 test AFTER 10 a.m., PROVIDER ONLY tests are available until 1 p.m. Monday through Friday. Please email COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org with the request.
- Asymptomatic testing will be scheduled at 8 a.m. only Monday through Friday. Please email COVIDemail@example.com with the request.
- If you are seeking a COVID-19 test after an exposure, you will be given instructions by the nurse who is contacting you with information about testing.
- Results will be available the same business day and may be as late as 11 p.m.
We look forward to continuing to serve your COVID-19 testing needs. If you have questions, you may contact COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer