We are providing instructions for convenient COVID-19 testing at Wellness 360, which serves as the Employee and Student Health Center, through the School of Nursing, 7703 Floyd Curl Dr, San Antonio, TX 78229.
- If you are symptomatic (headache, fever chills, upper respiratory symptoms, loss of smell or taste) and need a COVID-19 test, please stay at home and visit our internal covid-19 testing site.
- Effective February 13th, testing will be offered once a day at 4:30 p.m., on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays for students and employees. Visit our site to schedule your test.
- If you are seeking a COVID-19 test after an exposure, you will be given instructions by the nurse who is contacting you with information about testing.
- Results will be available the same business day and may be as late as 11 p.m.
- If weekend testing is needed, Antigen testing is available at local pharmacies. It is recommended that a negative antigen test be followed up with PCR testing if you are symptomatic.
- Weekends testing for clinicians on service at University Health
- Go to Express Med at the Pavilion
- Identify yourself as a UT provider
- Request nursing visit for COVID test
We look forward to continuing to serve your COVID-19 testing needs. If you have questions, you may contact COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Community members, including family members of our faculty, staff and students are encouraged to contact their primary care provider or other area sites offering testing for the public.
Testing is also offered at UH employee health for residents and at VA employee health for VA faculty.
To learn more about asymptomatic testing, visit the Metropolitan Health District website.