The Office of Institutional Research (OIR) provides analytic and institutional data to UT Health San Antonio and its community. We support data-driven decision-making with accurate and timely reporting of official data to internal and external audiences. Our office works to advance the university mission by:
- Serving as the principal source for data and information, which support institutional planning, policy formation, communication, and decision-making.
- Supporting all academic programs in each of the five schools with accreditation reporting, professional organizational surveys, program reviews, grant writing, and ad-hoc reports.
In addition, OIR pledges to maintain the highest level of ethics in:
- Displaying stewardship and accurately reflecting the university’s characteristics through Accountability.
- Compiling and maintaining university data with Integrity.
- Quality reporting in a timely and accurate matter with Reliability.
- Building relationships across the institutions departments and divisions through Collegiality.