- Role of Arginase-2 in Diabetic Nephropathy
- Role of inflammation in Diabetic Nephropathy
- Role of Pigment Epithelium Derived Factor in Diabetic Nephropathy
- High dose aldosterone antagonist in acute decompensated heart failure
- Volume regulation in right heart failure
- Improving hypertension control in chronic kidney disease in primary care clinics
- Role of mitochondria in kidney disease
- Metabolomics and biochemical pathways underlying inflammation
- Protective effects of estrogen in contrast-induced fibrosis in menopausal females
- Contrast-induced kidney, skin and pulmonary fibrosis
- Upstream and downstream regulators of mechanistic target of rapamycin (mTOR) in diabetic nephropathy.
- Role of microRNAs in diabetic nephropathy and renal cell carcinoma
- Clinical study of cardiovascular disease, diabetic nephropathy and aging
- Algorithms and methodologic clinical research tools
- Regulation of kidney protein synthesis and fibrosis by hydrogen sulfide in diabetes and aging.
- Role of insulin receptor activation in kidney injury in obesity
- Inflammation in Acute Kidney Injury
- Ion Channels in Acute Kidney Injury
- Tumor Necrosis Factor in Diabetic Nephropathy
- Mitochondrial dysfunction in response to glucose and other nutrient stresses
- TransOmics analysis in humans and experimental models of disease
- Characterization of biomarkers in human kidney tissues and biosamples to support Precision Medicine clinical trials for kidney disease.