The Phish Bowl is a list of recent email messages that have been confirmed as malicious or fraudulent by the Information Security department. If you have received any of the messages listed below as a confirmed phishing email, do not follow the link(s) in the message; simply delete it. Do NOT assume a suspicious email is safe because it is not listed here. When in doubt, forward the email to SPAM@uthscsa.edu or contact the IMS Service Desk if you have questions.
If you have already fallen for one of the messages listed below, please contact the IMS Service Desk for further assistance and review Next steps if your account has been compromised.
- April 20, 2021:Your UT Health San Antonio – Student LiveMail
- January 14, 2021:Mailbox Revalidation!!
- January 14, 2021:UT Health Verification
- June 25, 2020:Emergency Zoom meeting
- June 24, 2020:Update payment method now
- June 5, 2020:LOW STORAGE
- May 27, 2020:Urgent ! New Order Inquiries From 3 new contacts
- May 12, 2020:Covid-19. [Current date] horrible Charts