The Phish Bowl is a list of recent email messages that have been confirmed as malicious or fraudulent by the Information Security department. If you have received any of the messages listed below as a confirmed phishing email, do not follow the link(s) in the message; simply delete it. Do NOT assume a suspicious email is safe because it is not listed here. When in doubt, forward the email to SPAM@uthscsa.edu or contact the IMS Service Desk if you have questions.
- April 13, 2020:UT Health San Antonio Important Message!
- April 10, 2020:RES: IT-Service.
- March 28, 2020:COVID-19 Campus Message from UT Health San Antonio
- March 24, 2020:COVID-19 Phishing Sample #5: Dirty little secret
- March 23, 2020:COVID-19 Phishing Sample #3
- March 23, 2020:COVID-19 Phishing Sample #2
- March 23, 2020:COVID-19 Phishing Sample #1
- March 4, 2020:You can beat COVID-19 with these preventive measures