The Phish Bowl is a list of recent email messages that have been confirmed as malicious or fraudulent by the Information Security department. If you have received any of the messages listed below as a confirmed phishing email, do not follow the link(s) in the message; simply delete it. Do NOT assume a suspicious email is safe because it is not listed here. When in doubt, forward the email to SPAM@uthscsa.edu or contact the IMS Service Desk if you have questions.
If you have already fallen for one of the messages listed below, please contact the IMS Service Desk for further assistance and review Next steps if your account has been compromised.
- February 25, 2020:URGENT REQUEST
- February 20, 2020:Notice: Anti-Spam Update request
- February 3, 2020:New Outlook Web App for Staff/Employee
- January 10, 2020:Email validity check failure
- January 7, 2020:Reset Password
- January 7, 2020:Mailbox password expired
- November 29, 2019:“UT Health San Antonio Self Service” or “Maintain Outlook”
- November 27, 2019:Email Delivery Failure
- November 26, 2019:IT Helpdesk! Treat Very Urgently!!!
- September 27, 2019:To All Faculty/Staff