The Phish Bowl is a list of recent email messages that have been confirmed as malicious or fraudulent by the Information Security department. If you have received any of the messages listed below as a confirmed phishing email, do not follow the link(s) in the message; simply delete it. Do NOT assume a suspicious email is safe because it is not listed here. When in doubt, forward the email to SPAM@uthscsa.edu or contact the IMS Service Desk if you have questions.
If you have already fallen for one of the messages listed below, please contact the IMS Service Desk for further assistance and review Next steps if your account has been compromised.
- June 11, 2019:E-service system update!!
- May 22, 2019:Warning! From Service-Desk
- May 21, 2019:Warning! From Service-Desk
- May 17, 2019:***Scheduled Maintenance Completed****
- May 17, 2019:NEW PAYROLL DIRECTIVES FOR ALL STAFF
- May 17, 2019:URGENT REQUEST
- May 15, 2019:Please take a minute to complete the evaluations.
- May 14, 2019:Info! From Helpdesk