The Phish Bowl is a list of recent email messages that have been confirmed as malicious or fraudulent by the Information Security department. If you have received any of the messages listed below as a confirmed phishing email, do not follow the link(s) in the message; simply delete it. Do NOT assume a suspicious email is safe because it is not listed here. When in doubt, forward the email to SPAM@uthscsa.edu or contact the IMS Service Desk if you have questions.
If you have already fallen for one of the messages listed below, please contact the IMS Service Desk for further assistance and review Next steps if your account has been compromised.
- May 13, 2019:[SUSPICIOUS] URGENT SECURITY MESSAGE!
- May 7, 2019:Your account has been restricted
- May 3, 2019:Call to survey assistant’s
- April 30, 2019:Important Livemail Information
- April 29, 2019:Warning Storage Limit Exceeded
- April 24, 2019:Pending Message(s)
- April 24, 2019:Pending Message
- April 9, 2019:Quote#091220