The Phish Bowl is a list of recent email messages that have been confirmed as malicious or fraudulent by the Information Security department. If you have received any of the messages listed below as a confirmed phishing email, do not follow the link(s) in the message; simply delete it. Do NOT assume a suspicious email is safe because it is not listed here. When in doubt, forward the email to SPAM@uthscsa.edu or contact the IMS Service Desk if you have questions.
If you have already fallen for one of the messages listed below, please contact the IMS Service Desk for further assistance and review Next steps if your account has been compromised.
- March 14, 2018:Final Warning!
- March 13, 2018:UPDATE
- March 13, 2018:MAINTENANCE NOTIFICATION
- March 13, 2018:Message From UTHSCSA Help Desk.
- March 7, 2018:IT
- March 6, 2018:Emailing: CC######## (random alphanumeric string)
- March 5, 2018:Deactivating mailbox in 12hrs !
- February 26, 2018:Email Support …….
- February 21, 2018:Employee & Staff Notification
- February 20, 2018:SECURITY ALERT