The Phish Bowl is a list of recent email messages that have been confirmed as malicious or fraudulent by the Information Security department. If you have received any of the messages listed below as a confirmed phishing email, do not follow the link(s) in the message; simply delete it. Do NOT assume a suspicious email is safe because it is not listed here. When in doubt, forward the email to SPAM@uthscsa.edu or contact the IMS Service Desk if you have questions.
If you have already fallen for one of the messages listed below, please contact the IMS Service Desk for further assistance and review Next steps if your account has been compromised.
- April 14, 2017:FYI
- April 11, 2017:Unusual Login Attempt (version 2)
- April 11, 2017:RE: Limit Exceeded
- April 11, 2017:You’ve a document from “Gabby Blanco”
- April 11, 2017:You’ve a document from “TimFriendt
- April 11, 2017:New document from Gabby Blanco
- April 5, 2017:Your Account Profile Has Been Changed
- April 4, 2017:RE: IT help service
- April 4, 2017:[SUSPICIOUS] RE: I T HELP DESK
- April 3, 2017:Unusual Login Attempt (version 1)