The Phish Bowl is a list of recent email messages that have been confirmed as malicious or fraudulent by the Information Security department. If you have received any of the messages listed below as a confirmed phishing email, do not follow the link(s) in the message; simply delete it. Do NOT assume a suspicious email is safe because it is not listed here. When in doubt, forward the email to SPAM@uthscsa.edu or contact the IMS Service Desk if you have questions.
If you have already fallen for one of the messages listed below, please contact the IMS Service Desk for further assistance and review Next steps if your account has been compromised.
- July 28, 2022:Notification for uthscsa
- July 28, 2022:Assistant position or Employment Services
- July 26, 2022:Reaching Out
- July 26, 2022:Request?
- July 26, 2022:Total Due
- July 26, 2022:Document shared with you: “ADMIN EVALUATION FILE”
- July 14, 2022:Office365Alerts: Mail delivery failure
- July 14, 2022:Employee Appraisal
- July 12, 2022:Part-time Job Opening (WHO)
- July 8, 2022:State Retirement or Benefits Email