The Phish Bowl is a list of recent email messages that have been confirmed as malicious or fraudulent by the Information Security department. If you have received any of the messages listed below as a confirmed phishing email, do not follow the link(s) in the message; simply delete it. Do NOT assume a suspicious email is safe because it is not listed here. When in doubt, forward the email to SPAM@uthscsa.edu or contact the IMS Service Desk if you have questions.
If you have already fallen for one of the messages listed below, please contact the IMS Service Desk for further assistance and review Next steps if your account has been compromised.
- July 8, 2022:2022 Summer Benefit Program
- July 8, 2022:order confirmation info
- June 30, 2022:MOU: Info
- June 30, 2022:Preview Your FAX
- June 20, 2022:Final Notification
- June 20, 2022:Re: Dear beloved Friend…
- June 20, 2022:Invoice Barrette Structural
- June 20, 2022:Part-Time Job
- June 15, 2022:Lowe’s Ordeeer #_______________