The Phish Bowl is a list of recent email messages that have been confirmed as malicious or fraudulent by the Information Security department. If you have received any of the messages listed below as a confirmed phishing email, do not follow the link(s) in the message; simply delete it. Do NOT assume a suspicious email is safe because it is not listed here. When in doubt, forward the email to SPAM@uthscsa.edu or contact the IMS Service Desk if you have questions.
If you have already fallen for one of the messages listed below, please contact the IMS Service Desk for further assistance and review Next steps if your account has been compromised.
- May 26, 2022:Informational Session on Retirement and Finances
- May 25, 2022:Alert Administrator (Action Required)
- May 25, 2022:IncomingFaxDocs
- May 23, 2022:WHO weekly paid job
- May 20, 2022:UPS Shipment(s) on hold please review
- May 19, 2022:Your ATM Master CARD of $12.5 Million USD
- May 18, 2022:Task
- May 18, 2022:Account Reminder
- May 13, 2022:Your payment has been processed
- May 12, 2022:Your order is on the way