The Mikiten Graduate Research Symposium promotes excellence in research through mentorship, collaboration, and student interaction. The event is organized by the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences at UT Health San Antonio and is generously supported by the Mikiten family.
Students from all the UT System schools or Texas-area schools are invited to share a poster, listen to the 3 Minute Thesis (3MT) competition, and our career workshops.
This conference is only for students in Texas-area schools. Please use your .edu email address to register for the conference.
- Registration for the conference is available on day of the conference. This conference is for Texas students, please use your .edu email address.
- On the day of the conference, you will login here to enter the microsite.
- The Poster Session is pre-recorded but the presenters will be available via chat from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. CT. Here is a list of the presentations.
- The Three Minute Thesis Competition is happening at 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. CT. This is a live session and here is a schedule of presenters.
- We have many incredible speakers giving talks in three Zoom rooms throughout the day, here is a list for the schedule of speakers and their bios.
- We will have the session talks available for one week after the conference in case you would like to watch it again.
Email Charlotte at email@example.com with any questions.
At A Glance Schedule