Corporate & Foundation Relations is an important function of the centralized Office of Institutional Advancement. We support the mission of UT Health San Antonio. By initiating and building relationships with corporate partners, private foundations and other organizations, we strengthen UT Health San Antonio while also promoting our partners’ philanthropic goals.

Corporate and foundation partners play a critical role in supporting the UT Health San Antonio mission of making lives better through excellence in education, research, health care and community engagement. While state funding supports approximately 25% of the overall UT Health San Antonio budget, the other 75% of our budget requires funding from other sources, including philanthropy.

UT Health San Antonio faculty looking for private funding opportunities and/or collaboration with our department to develop proposals for grant submission are invited to contact us.