The Phish Bowl is a list of recent email messages that have been confirmed as malicious or fraudulent by the Information Security department. If you have received any of the messages listed below as a confirmed phishing email, do not follow the link(s) in the message; simply delete it. Do NOT assume a suspicious email is safe because it is not listed here. When in doubt, forward the email to SPAM@uthscsa.edu or contact the IMS Service Desk if you have questions.
If you have already fallen for one of the messages listed below, please contact the IMS Service Desk for further assistance and review Next steps if your account has been compromised.
- October 29, 2018:RE: IT Services
- October 2, 2018:UT Health San Antonio
- September 27, 2018:Mandatory Software All Texas State Faculty Must Start Using
- September 25, 2018:RE: Webmail Service.
- September 18, 2018:RE: ITS service:::::::::;
- September 14, 2018:STAFFS AND EMPLOYEES STRATEGIC PLANS UPDATE
- September 12, 2018:RE: IT SERVICE [[new version]]
- September 7, 2018:[SUSPICIOUS] sync Error – (4) returned mails.
- September 4, 2018:Invoice # 6913 Sep 13, 2018
- September 4, 2018:IT SERVICE DESK