The Phish Bowl is a list of recent email messages that have been confirmed as malicious or fraudulent by the Information Security department. If you have received any of the messages listed below as a confirmed phishing email, do not follow the link(s) in the message; simply delete it. Do NOT assume a suspicious email is safe because it is not listed here. When in doubt, forward the email to SPAM@uthscsa.edu or contact the IMS Service Desk if you have questions.
If you have already fallen for one of the messages listed below, please contact the IMS Service Desk for further assistance and review Next steps if your account has been compromised.
- March 24, 2023:Invoice #11012 paid – see attached receipt
- February 1, 2023:Thank You For Your Order – Geek Squad
- January 5, 2023:Pending Payment
- December 22, 2022:ITs or Email Maintenance
- December 5, 2022:Billingdesk#
- October 27, 2022:Did You Got My Message
- October 24, 2022:VIRTUAL PA JOB (REMOTE)
- October 21, 2022:Invoice from Apple Store