The Phish Bowl is a list of recent email messages that have been confirmed as malicious or fraudulent by the Information Security department. If you have received any of the messages listed below as a confirmed phishing email, do not follow the link(s) in the message; simply delete it. Do NOT assume a suspicious email is safe because it is not listed here. When in doubt, forward the email to SPAM@uthscsa.edu or contact the IMS Service Desk if you have questions.
- August 19, 2019:STAFF NOTIFICATION
- July 22, 2019:“IT helpdesk” [OR] “RE: IT helpdesk”
- July 17, 2019:Notification From System Admin
- July 3, 2019:[SPAM] UTHSCSA ALERT!!
- July 2, 2019:Notification From System Admin
- June 11, 2019:E-service system update!!
- May 22, 2019:Warning! From Service-Desk
- May 21, 2019:Warning! From Service-Desk
- May 17, 2019:***Scheduled Maintenance Completed****