The Phish Bowl is a list of recent email messages that have been confirmed as malicious or fraudulent by the Information Security department. If you have received any of the messages listed below as a confirmed phishing email, do not follow the link(s) in the message; simply delete it. Do NOT assume a suspicious email is safe because it is not listed here. When in doubt, forward the email to SPAM@uthscsa.edu or contact the IMS Service Desk if you have questions.
- February 14, 2019:AT&T payment update
- February 14, 2019:“Your username” – “An old password” [[Extortion/Scareware/Ransomware]]
- February 14, 2019:HELPDESK: EMAIL ACCOUNT VIOLATION
- February 12, 2019:PAYMENT SLIP
- February 12, 2019:Urgent: Outlook E-Mail Login Issues..
- February 12, 2019:STAFF PAY ROLL VALIDATION
- February 4, 2019:RE: NEW ORDER PO 19OVP-0073