The Phish Bowl is a list of recent email messages that have been confirmed as malicious or fraudulent by the Information Security department. If you have received any of the messages listed below as a confirmed phishing email, do not follow the link(s) in the message; simply delete it. Do NOT assume a suspicious email is safe because it is not listed here. When in doubt, forward the email to SPAM@uthscsa.edu or contact the IMS Service Desk if you have questions.
- June 25, 2020:Emergency Zoom meeting
- June 24, 2020:Update payment method now
- June 5, 2020:LOW STORAGE
- May 27, 2020:Urgent ! New Order Inquiries From 3 new contacts
- May 12, 2020:Covid-19. [Current date] horrible Charts
- April 13, 2020:UT Health San Antonio Important Message!
- April 10, 2020:RES: IT-Service.
- March 28, 2020:COVID-19 Campus Message from UT Health San Antonio