The Phish Bowl is a list of recent email messages that have been confirmed as malicious or fraudulent by the Information Security department. If you have received any of the messages listed below as a confirmed phishing email, do not follow the link(s) in the message; simply delete it. Do NOT assume a suspicious email is safe because it is not listed here. When in doubt, forward the email to SPAM@uthscsa.edu or contact the IMS Service Desk if you have questions.
If you have already fallen for one of the messages listed below, please contact the IMS Service Desk for further assistance and review Next steps if your account has been compromised.
- May 11, 2023:Payroll schedule notification
- May 11, 2023:You have a new message OR Notification
- May 9, 2023:Document shared with you: “Faculty Bonus.docx”
- May 2, 2023:Re: no subject (Mailbox storage increase)
- May 2, 2023:Your plan renewal is in process
- April 4, 2023:COLLEGE FUNDS APPROVED FOR APRIL 2023
- April 3, 2023:Quick Request
- March 31, 2023:Student, Student Benefit, or College Relief
- March 31, 2023:Kindly provide your available cell number
- March 28, 2023:Submission of Research Paper