The Phish Bowl is a list of recent email messages that have been confirmed as malicious or fraudulent by the Information Security department. If you have received any of the messages listed below as a confirmed phishing email, do not follow the link(s) in the message; simply delete it. Do NOT assume a suspicious email is safe because it is not listed here. When in doubt, forward the email to SPAM@uthscsa.edu or contact the IMS Service Desk if you have questions.
- January 11, 2019:E-service system update.
- December 19, 2018:[Important], HR Screening.
- November 27, 2018:Important Message From The College’s Financial Aid Office:
- November 26, 2018:RE: IT service
- October 31, 2018:uthscsa Outlook
- October 30, 2018:Uthscsa Outlook
- October 29, 2018:RE: IT Services
- October 2, 2018:UT Health San Antonio
- September 27, 2018:Mandatory Software All Texas State Faculty Must Start Using