The Phish Bowl is a list of recent email messages that have been confirmed as malicious or fraudulent by the Information Security department. If you have received any of the messages listed below as a confirmed phishing email, do not follow the link(s) in the message; simply delete it. Do NOT assume a suspicious email is safe because it is not listed here. When in doubt, forward the email to SPAM@uthscsa.edu or contact the IMS Service Desk if you have questions.
- June 11, 2019:E-service system update!!
- May 22, 2019:Warning! From Service-Desk
- May 21, 2019:Warning! From Service-Desk
- May 17, 2019:***Scheduled Maintenance Completed****
- May 17, 2019:NEW PAYROLL DIRECTIVES FOR ALL STAFF
- May 17, 2019:URGENT REQUEST
- May 15, 2019:Please take a minute to complete the evaluations.
- May 14, 2019:Info! From Helpdesk