The Phish Bowl is a list of recent email messages that have been confirmed as malicious or fraudulent by the Information Security department. If you have received any of the messages listed below as a confirmed phishing email, do not follow the link(s) in the message; simply delete it. Do NOT assume a suspicious email is safe because it is not listed here. When in doubt, forward the email to SPAM@uthscsa.edu or contact the IMS Service Desk if you have questions.
If you have already fallen for one of the messages listed below, please contact the IMS Service Desk for further assistance and review Next steps if your account has been compromised.
- August 6, 2018:Mailbox 2018 Outlook
- August 6, 2018:Unusual Login Attempt
- August 2, 2018:Reset password instructions
- July 31, 2018:IT Service Maintenance
- July 27, 2018:Dear [[username]] Last Warning!!
- July 9, 2018:Payment Details
- July 3, 2018:Alert: UthScsa Webmail Update
- June 29, 2018:RE: Web Central.
- June 27, 2018:Warning Storage Limit Exceeded
- June 27, 2018:Dear UTHSCSA Email User