The Phish Bowl is a list of recent email messages that have been confirmed as malicious or fraudulent by the Information Security department. If you have received any of the messages listed below as a confirmed phishing email, do not follow the link(s) in the message; simply delete it. Do NOT assume a suspicious email is safe because it is not listed here. When in doubt, forward the email to SPAM@uthscsa.edu or contact the IMS Service Desk if you have questions.
If you have already fallen for one of the messages listed below, please contact the IMS Service Desk for further assistance and review Next steps if your account has been compromised.
- September 25, 2017:Warning
- September 22, 2017:(no subject)
- September 22, 2017:Dear user
- September 18, 2017:IT Service Desk
- September 13, 2017:Forgot your password
- September 12, 2017:RE: 25GB space
- September 12, 2017:[SPAM] RE: OWA UPDATE….
- September 11, 2017:RE: 12.06GB
- September 7, 2017:DocuSign: You Have an Important Document