The Phish Bowl is a list of recent email messages that have been confirmed as malicious or fraudulent by the Information Security department. If you have received any of the messages listed below as a confirmed phishing email, do not follow the link(s) in the message; simply delete it. Do NOT assume a suspicious email is safe because it is not listed here. When in doubt, forward the email to SPAM@uthscsa.edu or contact the IMS Service Desk if you have questions.
If you have already fallen for one of the messages listed below, please contact the IMS Service Desk for further assistance and review Next steps if your account has been compromised.
- September 2, 2017:Unusual Login Attempt
- August 30, 2017:Confirm Your Details (Earn Extra)
- August 30, 2017:Server Message usb011
- August 28, 2017:PO #08282017 attached
- August 23, 2017:Enclosed enquiry
- August 21, 2017::::::: Important New Task Message ::::::
- August 21, 2017:Case ID-A0722JB verification
- August 21, 2017:[SUSPICIOUS] Important Email Update.
- August 18, 2017:IT Service Desk Report
- August 17, 2017:Microsoft: You Have An Important Document!