The Phish Bowl is a list of recent email messages that have been confirmed as malicious or fraudulent by the Information Security department. If you have received any of the messages listed below as a confirmed phishing email, do not follow the link(s) in the message; simply delete it. Do NOT assume a suspicious email is safe because it is not listed here. When in doubt, forward the email to SPAM@uthscsa.edu or contact the IMS Service Desk if you have questions.
If you have already fallen for one of the messages listed below, please contact the IMS Service Desk for further assistance and review Next steps if your account has been compromised.
- August 4, 2017:Outlook update.
- August 3, 2017:proforma invorice attached
- July 26, 2017:RE: Technical Support.
- July 26, 2017:Fwd: Re: 00726201700
- July 20, 2017:[SPAM] Email Security Alert
- July 1, 2017:tt payment
- June 29, 2017:New Secure Message
- June 26, 2017:Completed – Accounting Invoice 741759
- June 19, 2017:US Tax Court Notification #5693852
- June 14, 2017:IT SERVICE