UT Health San Antonio has moved to the Procurement Portal [uthscsa.bonfirehub.com], an online supplier registration and bid submission system.
- Competitive bid opportunities are listed under the Open Public Opportunities tab.
- New Vendor Registration is free and is required in order to submit bid proposal responses.
- As part of the new vendor registration process, you may select NIGP Commodity Codes so you can automatically be notified of competitive bid opportunities that match your selected codes. It is recommended that you only list the 3-digit Class Code to ensure you receive the most appropriate bid notifications.
If you have questions about registration, the Bonfire support team can be contacted by calling 1-800-354-8010 Ext. 2. Support by phone and email is provided Monday to Friday from 8 AM – 8 PM EST/EDT.
For additional opportunities to do business with UT System and view other bids, please visit the
UT System Supply Chain Alliance, which was created to expand the use of joint purchasing to leverage the collective size and strength of our campuses through cooperative purchasing agreements.
Bid Information for Facilities Management/Construction Bids
For facilities and construction related bids, contact Andrea Parks Stahl, Senior Procurement Agent (210)567-2901.
- UT Health San Antonio Technical Specifications – May 2013
- UT Health San Antonio Master Details – May 2013
- UT Health San Antonio Owners Special Conditions – 16 February 2018
- General Conditions – Note: The General Conditions apply only to contracts that were awarded prior to 6/15/16.
The General Conditions are shown FOR REFERENCE ONLY and were superseded by the Owner’s Special
Conditions for all projects on 5/15/16.
- 2013 Uniform General Conditions for University of Texas (UT) System Building Construction Contracts (Rev 5/24/2022)
- Prevailing Wage Determination – Pursuant to UT System Regent Rule 80401 and Chapter 2258 of the Texas Government Code, all workers performing construction activities shall be paid not less than the prevailing rates indicated in this determination, unless the Davis – Bacon Act Prevailing wages are specifically required by the RFP documents. Contractors are advised to carefully review RFP documents, as conformance to the The Davis–Bacon Act (40U.S.C.§3141(2)) may be required under paragraph 1.16 “Prevailing Minimum Wage Rate Determination.”
- Project Safety Requirements (Rev 4/07/20)
Contact & Visitor Information
Assistant Vice President of Supply Chain Management
Long Campus/Medical Building
7703 Floyd Curl Dr, Rm 122E
San Antonio, TX 78229
7703 Floyd Curl Drive Mail Code 7962
San Antonio, TX 78229-3900