The Phish Bowl is a list of recent email messages that have been confirmed as malicious or fraudulent by the Information Security department. If you have received any of the messages listed below as a confirmed phishing email, do not follow the link(s) in the message; simply delete it. Do NOT assume a suspicious email is safe because it is not listed here. When in doubt, forward the email to SPAM@uthscsa.edu or contact the IMS Service Desk if you have questions.
If you have already fallen for one of the messages listed below, please contact the IMS Service Desk for further assistance and review Next steps if your account has been compromised.
- March 26, 2018:Information Central.
- March 26, 2018:IMPORTANT MESSAGE!
- March 22, 2018:Click or copy paste
- March 19, 2018:1 New Unread Message
- March 16, 2018:UTHSCSA ACCOUNT UPDATE NOTICE
- March 16, 2018:IT helpdesk
- March 16, 2018:Ticket No: UTHSCSA 632837299
- March 16, 2018:University Alert !!
- March 16, 2018:EMAIL ALERT
- March 14, 2018:Email alert