Clinical Skills Center Policies/Reservations
The Clinical Skills Center wants to ensure that all resources within the facility are available to learners, faculty, and staff. To guarantee a reservation learners, faculty, and staff should submit their requests several days in advance. Cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com at least 24 hours before the reservation. If you have any questions or concerns about the center or regarding room reservations, email the CSC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All reservation requests should be submitted via email to email@example.com.
- The CSC is open Monday – Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. We are not open on university holidays or weekends.
- We suggest you give multiple date/time options in your email. Afternoons are busy.
- Classrooms, simulation rooms, and exam rooms should be reserved as early as possible. Last minute reservations cannot be guaranteed. Walk-ins are not encouraged.
- No food is allowed in the center except for water bottles with lids which must remain in the student hallway.
- Learners are responsible for straightening up the room (replacing table paper, picking up trash, tidy chairs) before leaving.
- The CSC is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- SPs are available between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Requests for practice with an SP must be made 48 hours in advance.
- There is a 2-hour minimum.
- Prices and payment will be explained during the reservation process.
- Full payment is expected for last-minute cancellations or no shows. In such cases, cash payments should be made to a CSC staff member in AAB 270.