2022 LINC IPE Symposium
The inaugural LINC IPE Symposium, organized by the LINC Student Council with support from the LINC Faculty Council, took place April 18-20, 2022 in a hybrid format combing asynchronous programming with live virtual events. UT Health San Antonio students, faculty, staff, and administrators explored the theme “Why IPE?” through keynote speaker Dr. Lucinda L. Maine, roundtable discussions with students and faculty, an IPE activity for students, and poster presentations showcasing IPE at UT Health San Antonio.
Live virtual events took place via Zoom and asynchronous programming was hosted on Canvas. Registration was required to participate, and those who registered received a free t-shirt shirt and boxed dinner. Prizes based on participation were awarded.
The LINC IPE Symposium is the signature program of the LINC Student Council.
The 2022 LINC IPE Symposium Executive Planning Committee
Student & Faculty Co-Chairs:
- Ms. Kamy Walck, Respiratory Care (RC) Student, School of Health Professions
- Moshtagh Farokhi, DDS, MPH, Associate Professor/Clinical, School of Dentistry & Leader, LINC Faculty Council Co-Curricular IPE Initiative
- Ms. Jessica De La Fuente, Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) Student, School of Dentistry
- Ms. Bridget Farrell, Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD) Student, School of Health Professions
- Ms. Juliana Hutchinson, Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) Student, School of Health Professions
- Ms. Katherine Loftus, Traditional Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Student, School of Nursing
- Ms. Tommye Panuska, Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Student, School of Nursing